Accounts Manager- 9 Partner Firm
9 Partner Firm
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity to join a growing, modern accountancy firm in the city which is largely focused on accounting and client management.
This firm has gone through a massive growth spurt in the last 12 months meaning there is £0.5m in fees ready for the incoming Manager to oversee, with this growing as the firm takes on new clients that have already been lined up.
To be considered for this role you must be working in an accounts focused role for a UK based accountancy firm and be fully qualified ACA or ACCA.
Client and staff management are crucial responsibilities here so experience with managing a client portfolio as well as staff are crucial skills that you will need to have a proven track record of doing.
Benefits and Pay
This role will pay up to £60,000 as a starting salary, depending on experience, and benefits include:
- Clear and targeted progression
- Flexitime and work from home
- Exposure to business development
- Private medical
- Contributed pension scheme
- Central Location with excellent transport links
- Bi-yearly salary reviews
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If you are qualified and experienced as mentioned here, and are keen to explore this role in more depth, then call Nick on 020 7269 6329 to find out more on a confidential basis, or to be considered send your CV to Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Newly qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Manager Accounting Practice Newly qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Accountant Accounting Practice Newly qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Newly qualified jobs in London (Central)