Robert Half Devon & Cornwall is delighted to be supporting a large FMCG business to bring in a Site Finance Manager on initially a 6 month contract.
We are looking for experienced individuals who ideally have experience in leading finance teams within the FMCG or Manufacturing sector. The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited too:
- Business partnering and influencing senior stakeholders
- Cost saving
- Stock Valuation
- Investigating and tracking financials
- Financial Planning
- Owning and delivering the site financial budget
- Leading and developing the team
To be considered for this position we are looking for individuals who:
- are qualified with 5 years + PQE
- have a proven ability to business partner and influence senior stakeholders
- are able to operate within the senior leadership team
- have strong analytical and presentation skills
- have a proven ability to lead, manage and develop a team
- have a positive attitude and consider themselves to be a self-starter
Our client is a large FMCG business based in Cornwall not far from Launceston. They are starting a permanent recruitment drive, but due to internal changes and work load, they would like somebody on a contract basis for a period of 6 months initially.
The successful Site Finance Manager will receive a daily rate of between £250 - £350 per day depending on experience. If you are travelling a considerable distance or require accommodation to be able to carry out this work, our client would organise and pay for accommodation.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to learn more, please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall on 01392 341130. Additionally, you can apply with a fully updated CV within this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement