Newly created role reporting directly in to the CFO this will involve exposure director level.
My client is an internationally recognised brand specialising within technology.
Duties will include:
* Responsible for maintaining group reporting information.
* Analysis of financial and other data.
* Actual verses budget analysis; identifying underlying trends.
* Appraisal and monitoring of projects.
* Responsible for maintaining library of standard analysis.
* Data extraction and analysis from multiple sources
* Ad hoc analysis and reporting.
* Financial analysis of competitors, customers and possible acquisition analysis.
* Production of regular and ad hoc management accounting data.
* Contributing to new global SAP system development which is currently underway.
* Assistance with producing information and figures for market announcements and reporting.
* Maintenance of group tax filing.
The successful Financial Analyst will:
- Preferably have good technical skills
- Ideally qualified - i.e. ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience/Ability in dealing with senior members of Management
salary up to £50,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits