Commercial Finance Manager
Robert Half are partnering with a rapidly growing media business based in Central Bath. The role is a perfect opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant or up to 3 years PQE. You will be part high achieving and dynamic team and you will be reporting directly into the FD with exposure to the board.
- Development and modelling of financial plans
- Effective management of both high-level desktop performance estimates and in depth forecast and budget exercises
- Coordination of departments beyond finance to deliver robust and timely submissions.
- Provide challenge on costs across the business through insightful analysis and understanding of key cost drivers
- Review and challenge of weekly cashflow analysis and forecasts
- Preparation of papers to parent company documenting current and future cash requirements of the business
- Advocate continuous improvement within Planning team processes
- Support Analysts to develop personally & professionally
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- strong leadership skills with experience managing a planning team, having demonstrated an ability to develop and improve processes
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Customer service orientation
- Clear communicator with a high level of influencing skills and the ability to manage a variety of stakeholders
Salary & Benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Study support (course fees and study leave)
- Generous holiday (28 days including Christmas closure)
- Recently refurbished city centre office
- A good coffee machine!
- Bike parking and showers
- Relaxed office environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement