Statutory & Financial Accounts Supervisor in Practice | £45,000 +
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant looking for a new challenge within a well-regarded Accountancy Practice?
My client, a leading independent firm based in central London are seeking an ambitious forward-thinking Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team of Accountants. The successful Accountant will be a key member of the Accounts department, and have the chance to take on certain supervisory responsibilities.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Supervisor:
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for a large portfolio of clients as well as the managing and training of Junior staff members.
- Preparation of both management and statutory accounts to UK audit and accounting standards
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Management of and reviewing team members work flow and product
- Interact with auditors in completing audits
- Together with others, leading the training and development of the team members, driving the department forward and identifying business opportunities
- Responsible for recruitment with in the accounting team
Desired Qualifications for this Accounts Supervisor position:
- Client focused delivering a high-quality service in an efficient manner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build and develop meaningful and open relationships with all team members
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Take a hands-on approach and get to the heart of the issue quickly and thoroughly
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- 2+ Years Practice experience
- An ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to develop ad progress a career within the firm
- Strong base of experience in statutory accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Able to work from their own initiative and contribute to the success of the department
For more information on this Accounts Supervisor position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Essex
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Essex
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Essex
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Essex
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Essex