Semi Senior Accountant
Semi Senior Accountant job in Central London for Either an AAT qualified or an AAT finalist, an ACCA/ACA qualified or part qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm.
The main responsibilities for this Semi Senior Accountant job will include;
• Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships & LLP’s
• Reviewing the work and training of junior members of staff
• Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
• Exciting ad hoc tax investigation work
Completing tax computations for both corporate and personal clients
• Liaising with clients
• Working closely with the Partners
The Semi Senior Accountant will have a minimum of three years’ experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm.
Ideally suited towards a Semi Senior Accountant looking for their first Senior Accountant role in a public practice which will enable them to reach their true potential.
This accountancy practice prides themselves on being employee focussed and all of their staff enjoy a rewarding and progressive career.
Apply for Semi Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly