Trainee Accountant | 3 Partner Practice
This rapidly expanding 3 Partner Practice specialises in providing accounting, taxation and business advisory services to a client base consisting of individuals and businesses, primarily within the music, entertainment and sport industries, as well as High Net Worth Individuals.
The firm is looking for an enthusiastic trainee accountant to assist in preparing accounts on a varied portfolio of clients within their Audit and Financial Reporting Department.
Responsibilities of a Trainee Accountant:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements for clients including Statutory Accounts (experience of preparing accounts under FRS 105 and FRS 102 is essential).
- Assist in the preparation of Corporation Tax Returns, including tagging of iXBRL accounts and onward submission to HMRC.
- Assist in the preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of audits.
- Occasional assistance with preparing management accounts.
- Liaise with clients and various third party organisations to include HM Revenue and Customs, financial organisations, tour managers and record labels etc.
Its essential for the Trainee Accountant:
- Be highly numerate and very confident with double-entry bookkeeping.
- Have previously prepared Statutory Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Personal Tax Returns and VAT Returns etc.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience working in UK based Accountancy Practice.
For more information on this Trainee Accountant please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Apply for Trainee Accountant | 3 Partner Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly