Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager position on behalf of an exciting and growing SME based on the outskirts of Coventry.
The business is an extremely exciting and rapidly expanding Coventry based organisation who operate within the Facilities Management industry. They have undergone incredible growth over the past 12 months, and are now looking to expand their finance team as they continue to expand throughout 2018 and beyond.
The role is an all-round Finance Manager position where you will be number 2 in finance. Your main areas of responsibility include: budgeting & forecasting; Financial systems & controls; Project Accounting; cash-flow & currency management; and some transactional duties. You will also oversee a Finance Assistant looking after the more transactional duties.. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Support development the group consolidated annual budget.
- Manage, monitor and report actual against budget by each business divisions.
- Produce monthly financial reports for the group of companies, including monthly project financial performance and divisional finance report for the respective budget holders.
- Produce quarterly financial performance presentation packs to present in the business strategy meeting, including actual v budget reports for the consolidated group companies along with reports for the respective budget holders and project reports
- Ensure effective and efficient financial controls are in place
- Maintain purchase order system and appropriate sign-off procedures
- Maintain and improve expenses claim procedures for internal staff and external associates
- Maintain SAGE system and ensure financial records are correctly recorded and reconciled
- Support project lead to build, monitor and control the project budget
- Control project costs and support and link of project cashflow with project KPIs and milestones
- Produce a regular cash-flow report and ensure cashflow is managed effectively and report any potential issues to FD that need addressed
- Ensure client's payments are received on time and supplier payments are paid in line with agreed terms
Salary & Benefits - £40,000 - £50,000 Including Car Allowance + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement