Levitt Bernstein is an award winning, design-led architectural practice of 130 people with offices in London and Manchester. We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to support our Business Director with all aspects of Practice finance, preparing reports for the Board and ensuring that our systems are up to date and accurate.
• Ensure that the nominal ledger and associated sub ledgers show a clear and accurate report of the Practice’s financial position
• Ensure the Sage 50 is kept up to date and to complete month end and year end processes
• Production of audit pack and liaison with auditors
• Assistance with production of annual budget and quarterly revisions
• Manage and monitor job costing programme to ensure accuracy of data
• Supervision of and support to Finance Administrator
This role requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as the ability to work to deadlines and the successful candidate with have either CIMA Certificate level or ACCA Fundamentals as a minimum. Working knowledge of Sage 50 and Sage Payroll would be an advantage as well as an understanding of job costing programmes in general and Union Square in particular. Please note that while an interest in architecture and design is preferred, this is a finance role.
Please refer to the attached job description for further information.
Salary dependent on experience, plus generous benefits.
If you are interested in working within our stimulating and sociable environment, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
1 Kingsland Passage
London, E8 2BB
Levitt Bernstein is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly