Client Summary Project - Graduate Trainee / Finance (x 6)
Job Title: Client Summary Project - Graduate Trainee (x 6)
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Fixed Term (6 Months) FTC
An opportunity has arisen for a number of recent graduates with an interest in financial markets to work on a project for 6 months within a FTSE 250 organisation. The successful Trainees will work closely with Investment Managers on a vital regulatory project. You will support the project by reviewing client information and data in order to prepare draft review documentation for internal and external use.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain experience within the Financial Services industry and gain insight into the day to day role of an Investment Manager. Furthermore you will be given the opportunity to study for a professional qualification.
Please note that whilst the role is based in London you may be required to travel to any of our regional offices across the UK for short periods of time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A 2.1 or above degree or equivalent qualifications/ experience
- Have a demonstrable interest in investment and investment products
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence in dealing with Managers at all levels
- Desire to study for a professional qualification
- Flexibility to move around teams within London as well as potential travel to various regional offices within the UK
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Graduate, Post Graduate, Finance Graduate, investment graduate, Financial market Graduate, will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Client Summary Project - Graduate Trainee / Finance (x 6)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly