Senior Accountant £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a well-established Accountancy Practice, who are looking for a well-rounded Senior Accountant with 3 years+ practice experience, who will be reporting directly to partners. The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to develop their career and progress through their own initiative and attention to detail.
Senior Accountant roles and responsibilities:
- Senior Accountant will be responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation, knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential.
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- The accountant will also process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns
- Managing juniors and ensuring their development
The Senior Accountant responsibilities:
- Accountant must complete work to very high standard
- The accountant must be confident, have good communication skills, both written and verbal and inter-personal skills
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- The Accountant must have 8 years+ practice experience
- Audit experience is a bonus
The ideal Accountant
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 3+ year practice experience
- Excellent communication and professional
- Good technical knowledge
- Able to manage juniors
For more information on this Senior Accountant role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Apply for Senior Accountant £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly