Audit Senior | Central London
Are you an Audit Senior looking to break out of your traditional audit role?
My Client is a top 60 Accountancy Practice who are currently looking for a hardworking and experienced Audit Senior to join their team in their attractive London based offices. The successful candidate will be placed on a 2-year plan to transition into a management position.
The successful candidate will strive to offer a professional and personal service to their clients, while leading a team in undertaking audit assignments for a diverse portfolio of clients.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Audit Senior role in London:
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
The Ideal Candidate for this Audit Senior Role in London will be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist
- At least 2 years' post qualified experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 50% audit exposure
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
What's on offer?
- £47,500 - £50,000
For more information on this Audit Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
More searches like this
- Accountant Financial Services Part qualified jobs in Hertfordshire
- Accounts Assistant Financial Services Part qualified jobs in Hertfordshire
- Audit Financial Services Part qualified jobs in Hertfordshire
- Corporate Finance Financial Services Part qualified jobs in Hertfordshire
- Assistant Accountant Financial Services Part qualified jobs in Hertfordshire