Special Projects Audit Executive
Special Projects Audit Executive;- This is an excellent opportunity to hone your skills and progress your career with one of the leading UK and International Audit and Consulting firms, providing bespoke outsourcing and financial project services . This is an uncertain time for many businesses and you will have the opportunity to work with them to help them grow sustainably and fulfil their responsibilities. You will be working with clients of all different sizes across many different sectors. You’ll work with clients at their sites, getting to the heart of how they work and the challenges they face. Making the most of your audit experience and client management skills, you’ll help clients mitigate risks and work more effectively. And you’ll help to shape a vibrant economy and contribute to making sure the whole business community is built on trust and integrity.
The Special Projects team are dedicated to supporting clients. Their qualified accountants and project management specialists collaborate with businesses to provide short, medium and long term solutions. They deliver bespoke outsourcing support (via staff secondments) inclusive, but not limited to, Financial Reporting, Accounting and Advisory services. They respond to the challenges of their clients with high quality, value for money technical solutions every time.
What you’ll be doing:
- you’ll enjoy varied accounting assignments, including preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts, statutory financial statements, and consolidated financial statements
- you'll develop strong relations with the client, responding to any queries in a respectable time frame
- you'll discuss relevant accounting issues with personnel at the client’s premises in a professional and articulate manner
- you’ll demonstrate a good awareness of the importance of risk management (client acceptance, independence, money laundering) issues
- you’ll embrace the variety of the role and enjoy proving bespoke compliance and/or advisory solutions for every client you collaborate with
Who we're looking for:
- you'll have previous experience working on complex audit, accounting or advisory work
- you’ll be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CA or equivalent)
- you'll have a sound understanding of IFRS and preferably experience of US GAAP or other international reporting frameworks
- you’ll have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- you’ll be self-motivated, have a willingness to manage projects and be an enthusiastic problem solver
- you'll be comfortable using Accounting Software and Microsoft packages, or a willingness to learn
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Apply for Special Projects Audit Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly