My client is part of an acquisitive professional services business. They are currently expanding their Head Office Finance team and require support during this growth phase.
You will be assisting in balance sheet reconciliations and the production of all statutory account and financial returns for the group, alongside ensuring a robust financial control environment.
The contract is expected to last between 3 to 6 months.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Production of all year end statutory accounts for the Group.
- Liaison with auditors to include management of the year end audit process.
- Final review and sign off of all month end reconciliations.
- Balance Sheet control.
- Monthly cashflow preparation inline with month end reporting timetables.
- Complete and maintain the financial risk register for the Group.
- VAT returns and calculations.
- Professional accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA or ICAS.
- Good financial accounting knowledge.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Organised with ability to implement and follow systems and procedures.
- IT skills, with knowledge of Excel, Word and ideally Open Accounts.
You will need to be able to start immediately and commit for a period of at least 12 weeks.
To register an interest please forward an up to date CV.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly