Tax Assistant - Norwich
A Top 100 firm are recruiting for a Tax Assistant to join their Tax team, you will be working as part of the Business and Private Department, assisting in preparing tax returns and providing organised and professional support to the portfolio holders within the Personal Tax team.
You will have experience of working within an accounts or tax team and maybe along the way to becoming ATT or CTA qualified. Full study support and claw back cover would be provided for the successful candidate.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and computations by entering source information provided by clients, including preparing rental income accounts and other associated tasks.
- Drafting Capital Gains Tax computations for senior review.
- Preparing other HMRC forms for senior review, including tax elections, and amending PAYE tax codes.
- Liaise with HMRC and other professionals regarding client affairs.
- Ensure that professional ethical procedures are adhered to.
- Manage and update the in-house database for client details.
- Experience of working with an external client base.
- Experience of assisting in the preparation of tax returns.
- Experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email and other computerised packages.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Intermediate excel spread sheet skills.
- Experience of accounting software packages and similar programmes
For further information on this Tax Assistant role, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers Recruitment