A Top 20 Accountancy Practice based in Central Peterborough are recruiting for a talented Outsourcing Accountant to prepare management and statutory accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
Our client prides themselves on the exemplary service offered to clients while maintaining one of the best working environments in the country. As an accredited Investor In People, the firm recognises that a healthy work-life balance is of upmost importance and as such, they offer a laundry-list of benefits alongside the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the accounting industry.
On top of a highly-competitive salary, our client is offering Recognition awards and bonuses, 33 days holiday with the option to buy or sell 5 days, a referral scheme offering up to £4000 per successful referral and they have recently improved their succession planning structure help you achieve your full potential.
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Various bookkeeping assignments
- Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- VAT returns
- Provide technical advice and support to clients and staff
- AAT level 4 qualified or qualified by experience
- Knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Double entry bookkeeping knowledge and skill
- Good working knowledge of Xero, Sage and other accounting software packages
- Basic tax knowledge; computations, PAYE, VAT etc.
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Outsourcing Accountant - Peterborough