Audit & Accounts Senior | 70% Accounts focused | Near Victoria
We are currently representing a multi- Partner firm, based near Victoria, who are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior. The role is 70% Accounts and 30% Audit, the successful candidate will be working primarily on year-end accounts & audits & ad-hoc assignments for numerous clients as well as the mentoring and review of the work of up to three junior/semi-senior staff.
- Preparation of and/or accounts for corporate and non-corporate entities maintaining working paper files to a high and professional standard
- Review the working papers and accounts drafted by more junior staff and provide assistance and mentoring where necessary
- Audit of accounts for corporate and non-corporate/charitable entities of various sizes from the planning stage through to finalisation for partner/manager review including on site field work. Able to work on audits alone or supervising, reviewing and managing the work of a small team
- Up to date knowledge of the application of accounting and auditing standards
- Preparation of Corporation & Income Tax Computations & CT600 Returns
- Reasonable taxation, payroll and statutory knowledge required
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Minimum 5 years Practice experience
- Previous experience of using IRIS is preferable, however not essential
Please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers for more information on this role.