My client is part of an acquisitive fast-growing accountancy firm. Situated in Oxfordshire they have business clients spread across the Thames Valley and into central London as well as private tax clients throughout the UK and in over 50 countries abroad.
They are looking for someone to join the team who enjoys staff management and has a great approach to managing workflows.
Reporting to the Directors you will co-ordinate the delivery of business services and their private client tax department. The firm has a well-trained and motivated team who are involved in communicating directly with clients at every level. Continued development of the staff through their professional training and beyond ensures a high-quality standard of work is delivered.
As the workflow manager you will:
- Ensure the timely completion of compliance work. They look after around 800 self assessment tax returns. The tax return review work is shared with the other manager and the tax senior.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the team
- Train new team members on the job and help manage formal tax training for all staff
- Control the work flow and ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service
- You will be a qualified accountant or have a recognised tax qualification.
- Either be a manager already or responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients and can demonstrate proven organisational abilities and the ability to manage others in their team.
- Able to manage a busy team of staff and motivate them to deliver a high level of productivity.
- Able to manage deadlines and organise work flow efficiently.
- Personable – good at mixing with staff, clients and prospective clients from making a good first impression to building lasting relationships.
- Ambitious for the firm. They have a growing office and want to develop it more and add on more business services.
- A salary of £40-48k (dependent on experience).
- TOIL or paid overtime
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Modern offices with free car parking
- Further training and development within the role
- Opportunity to progress to Director level in a growing firm that has a culture of internal promotion.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.
Apply for Workflow Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly