Analyst / Management Accountant
Providing financial support for a site division for a world leading business, this role is heavily focused on analysis and management accounts duties.
- Month-end reporting
- WIP and debt management
- Business-partnering and liaising with internal and external contacts, both financial and non-financial
- Balance sheet management
- Financial forecasting
- Experience using SAP
- Part-qual or qual ACCA / CIMA
- Experience in a finance function
- Has an understanding of billing and AP processes
- Dynamic and adaptive nature
EU/World leading (colossal turnover), progressive services firm, dealing with high-value lifecycle contracts and clients.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £35,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement