Audit and Accounts Senior – High Wycombe
The perfect opportunity has arisen for a motivated and technically strong Audit and Accounts Senior to join an impressive Accountancy Practice in High Wycombe.
We are looking for applicants with drive and a determination to succeed, in return our clients are offering the opportunity to make a difference and progress your career at an excellent firm.
You will have the opportunity to undertake audits and accounts for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors, including owner managed businesses and the not for profit sector.
- Mentor and supervise junior members of staff
- Report to Managers / Partners on the progress and management of assignments
- Lead audit and accounts teams
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
Experience and Qualifications
- Part or fully qualified with either ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Comfortable using Audit software, like CaseWare and good understanding of Microsoft packages, in particular Word and Excel
- Audit experience in a practice environment
- Accountancy program experience e.g. Sage, IRIS, QuickBooks
- Experience in a client facing role, with good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to organise and motivate a team
- Full driving license and access to independent transport
- Opportunity to make your mark in a highly successful firm
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you are interested or would like to know more, please apply directly or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers.
Audit/Accounts – High Wycombe