AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior to work with a varied portfolio of clients in Bishop’s Stortford.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading local firm. The role is offering client exposure, full autonomy of your workload and the opportunity to influence strategy in a progressive environment.
In this role you will be responsible for preparing client accounts for manager or partner review and assisting in the management of the accounts team.
Accounts Senior Duties:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from Trial Balance to Partner review
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members to managers
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns and CT600s
- Assisting in the management of a diverse client portfolio with the management team
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
Accounts Senior Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
For further information on this Accounts Senior role, please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Senior – Bishop’s Stortford