Private Client Tax Manager
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Private Client Tax Manager for an award-winning accountancy practice with an excellent reputation that has been undergoing continued growth and expansion for some years. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to further develop their skills and potentially progress into a Partner/Director role.
You will be primarily responsible for overseeing the Personal Tax team and the provision of high quality compliance and advisory services for a range of private clients including high net worth individuals, directors of small and medium sized companies and Trustees.
In this role, you will have the responsibility for all aspects of their clients' work and the opportunity to get involved in business development activity. Our client’s Partners have retained a lot of their Big 4 portfolio and so you can expect the type of challenge and prestige usually associated with the UK’s top practices.
Private Client Tax Manager Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of prestigious clients
- Manage the personal tax team
- Supervise and review work completed by junior members of staff
- Monitor and record staff performance
- Provide advice on capital gains and inheritance tax
- VAT investigations
- Meet with new and existing clients to progress projects and strengthen relationships
- Attend meetings with clients to discuss and finalise tax matters
- Report letter drafting for clients’ tax advice
Private Client Tax Manager Requirements
- CTA/ATT qualified or able to demonstrate relevant experience
- Proven tax compliance experience including; Capital Gains Tax planning, Remuneration planning, IR35, Trusts/IHT, P11D, Property income
- Understanding of CCH would be ideal
- Experience in a client facing role, managing a private client portfolio in the past
- Ability to interact effectively with all colleagues across the group and wider business
- Willing to occasionally travel to other office sites across Suffolk
For more information on this Private Client Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers
Private Client Tax Manager - Ipswich