My client is a well-established accountancy practice who, due to continued growth and development, are now looking for a fulltime internal accountancy / financial controller to oversee the internal accounts and performance of the business.
Based in a beautiful, leafy part of London in Zone 2, my client is a lively general practice with a very broad portfolio of clients. They have steadily grown in size over the years and would like to add a dedicated internal accountant to help to identify and drive the efficiency of the business and contribute to the continues development of the practice.
Despite this being a new role, there is a clear career path offered to the successful candidate, ultimately leading to the position of Finance Director.
The main responsibilities include:
- Full Bookkeeping, VAT Returns on internal accounts
- Management accounts – providing full analysis on business accounts
- WIP – analysing the profitability of each client
- Credit Control – ensuring that outstanding monies are collected in an efficient manner
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be ACCA / CIMA qualified or QBE
- Have experience as a Practice Accountant, or managing the internal accounts of a professional services business
- Be able to demonstrate analytical skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and I will be happy to discuss it in more detail.