Fixed Asset Accountant
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a Fixed Asset Accountant for a fantastic Not for Profit organisation based in Cardiff, with a view to start immediately.
This position will be reporting into the Finance Director and is on a 10 week temporary contract. The position will be paying up to £15 - £21 per hour, dependant on industry experience.
- Responsible for the day to day Fixed Asset activities to include additions, deletions, retirements, transfers, and depreciation.
- Involved in the year end fixed assets verification, reconciling and updating of asset counts to fixed asset sub-ledger.
- Update and maintain Fixed Asset Register's for entities across the organisation.
- Update and track Investment Proposals.
- Support of audit request to include management support for various external and internal audits, to include planning, communication, tracking and review of selections and schedules assigned through management.
- Assist Reporting Team with month end requirements.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Be innovative always looking for improvements that speed up process's and create time to aid in business and process innovation.
- Previous experience with Not for Profit organisations.
- Experience working on Sage.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently as well as part of a team.
Pay Rate and Benefits
- £15.00 - £21.00 per hour + holiday pay
- On-site parking
If this role is of interest, please feel free to get in touch.
This role is for an immediate start.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement