Senior Accountant | Top 75 Accountancy Practice
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years’ experience within a UK based Accountancy Practice to join a well renowned firm.
It’s fair to say this practice offer one of the more social environments that we have come across in the past. Their central London based offices present a friendly and outgoing atmosphere.
The Senior Accountant will support the Accounting Manager with the preparation and completion of statutory filings and audits. We are looking for someone who has excellent problem-solving skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support our continued success.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities of the Accounts Senior:
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the business operations, financial reporting and the general ledger structure for all legal entities.
- Perform assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger closing processes
- Prepare journal entries and monthly account reconciliations
- Assist in the development of statutory financial statements and reports
- Contribute to the efficiency of the Corporate Accounting team by participating in cross training, sharing job responsibilities, and serving as position backup for other team members.
The ideal Senior Accountant will be:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified
- Hands on person with a strong customer service focus and the ability to build effective working relationships, both with other employees and clients.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable of a computerised accounting package.
- Able to demonstrate a high attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing.
- Must have experience of working with timesheets
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
For more information on this Senior Accountant role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Berkshire
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Berkshire
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Berkshire
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Berkshire
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Berkshire