Finance/ Payroll Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a Finance/ Payroll Manager for a client based in Hertford.
In the position of Finance/ Payroll Manager you will manage all transactional processing and payroll functions in line with company and industry standards reporting to the Finance Director. Other core duties to include:
- Manage the transactional processing functions, payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger
- 4 Direct reports
- Ownership of payroll project to improve the business delivery to all our plus 1000 employees
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance and financial control.
- Management on company bank accounts and cash flow
- Lead and development of operation finance function plus provide support and expertise to client finance function
- Management of company financial compliance taking a lead as company internal auditor
- A key member of the finance team and business partner with internal departments to ensure the finance are performing to expectations and compliance is being met across all stakeholders.
- Managing the year end statutory accounts and audit including external advisers such as auditors and legal representatives
- Management of all HMRC obligations, corporation tax payments, VAT payments
The successful candidate will need to be ACCA/ CIMA or Qualified by Experience
Strong Payroll experience particular around process improvements
Core technical accounting skills (statutory and audit)
Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with all key stake holders
Established client based in Hertford looking to strengthen the finance department and drive process improvements in particular within Payroll so excellent opportunity for someone to make an impact.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus based in Hertford
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement