Audit Senior | Top 25 firm
Are you recently qualified Auditor looking for a leading, well-established Accountancy Practice based in the heart of London?
My client, a well renowned top 25 Accountancy Practice based in the heart of London are looking for an ambitious Audit Senior to join their growing, friendly team. On offer for the right person is a competitive salary, benefit package and a clear route for progression.
You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse client portfolio; maintaining and developing client relationships will be a key factor to your role as will it be a vital part of the firm's growth.
Your role will approximately consist of 70% Audit and 30% Accounts assignments and you will be reporting directly to a Manager or Partner and supervising a small team of junior Audit and Accounts staff.
Responsibilities of an Audit Senior:
- Client audit assignments: in house preparation and attendance at client premises
- Full responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments
- Undertaking assigned tasks on client premises to agreed plan
- Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Accounts finalisation, file completion and tax computations
- Provide support and development to audit assistants
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to join a top 25 Accountancy Practice as an Audit Senior
- Work on a diverse and well-established client portfolio
- Competitive salary, benefit package and a clear route for progression
The successful Auditor:
- will be ACA/ACCA qualified/Finalist
- must be able to work under pressure and cope with deadlines
- will have relevant experience within a similar sized Practice
- must work well as part of a team and have some experience assisting junior staff
- must value career progression and want to develop their skills
- will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationships
- will be up to date with current Audit and Account standards
For more information on this Audit Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.