Group Financial Accountant
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant on behalf of a Multi-Million Turnover business with offices in Milton Keynes.
As Group Financial Accountant you will deliver high quality information to the investor community, board and senior executives by working as part of highly professional group reporting team. The individual will have considerable exposure to the senior management team and can expect to be involved in ad hoc projects as and when they arise. Day to day duties will consist of responsibility for preparing and delivering elements of the consolidated financial reporting including: Weekly sales, operating profit and debt report, monthly flash, management, financial and board reporting, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual reporting to the City, Annual strategic plan and budget; you will also have responsibility for the interaction with allocated Strategic Business Units and Regions, including: Management of all data submissions, ensuring data is timely, complete and accurate, understanding the information received, ensuring analysis and explanations are insightful and useful and the resolution of practical and technical accounting issues including an assessment of impact on the business. Further tasks will involve responsibility for the provision of financial support to other internal and external stakeholders ie the Group Operations Director, including provision of information for decision making purposes; ad hoc internal and external financial reporting, analysis and modelling to analyse scenarios that impact the business; mentoring of graduates and new members to the group reporting team and production of statutory accounts for UK based limited companies.
You will be:
- ACA qualified graduate accountant (1-3 years PQE preferred) either from a recognised firm or with relevant industry experience.
- Strong analytical ability and eye for detail and accuracy, with an ability to take a broader view as required.
- Technically strong with high level of awareness of IFRS and UK GAAP.Ability to develop solutions to complex problems and identify and implement process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in both head office and the pan-global operating divisions of the group.
- Flexible and motivated team player with a drive to deliver and achieve in role.Experience of large or mid-size plc reporting preferred.
- Willingness in the future to relocate to take advantage of career development opportunities
The Business is a growing organisation that offers excellent opportunities for future career progression and has a strong history of employing excellent and career minded individuals for its team.
Salary & Benefits
Role of Group Financial Accountant in Milton Keynes is paying £45-55K + Bonus + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement