Group Management Accountant – Walsall - £40-45,000 + Bonus
My client is part of an acquisitive fast growing Top 20 practice. They are currently expanding their Head Office Finance team with the appointment of a newly created post.
You will be in charge of the production of management reporting for the group, as well as associated analysis.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Management of the production of accurate and timely regional and entity level management accounts.
- Management of the completion of accurate and timely management accounts reconciliations.
- Support of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Production of meaningful KPIs and MI.
- Management of the team.
- Supervise and coach, train and develop staff to develop their knowledge.
- Professional accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA or ICAS.
- Good management accounting knowledge.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Organised with ability to implement and follow systems and procedures.
- IT skills, with knowledge of Excel, Word and ideally Open Accounts.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm.
- A salary of £40 – 45,000 DOE + Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression through continued professional development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.