Temporary Accounts Senior Role
Looking for temporary /contract practice work? - Northampton
We are recruiting for an established firm in Northampton who need assistance with accounts preparation work for a range of SMEs and interested in engaging a suitably experienced accountancy professional on a temporary or contract basis.
Summary of role:
- Preparation of full statutory year end accounts
- Knowledge of Iris accounting software essential (Sage and Xero would be useful)
- Ideally 5 years’ practice experience
- AAT, ACCA or ACCA an advantage but not essential if enough practice experience
- Flexible hours to fit with requirements and remote working may also be possible in due course, but initially need to be working from the office.
Please contact us at Wavelength by sending us your CV if this type of opportunity is of interest.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
.... At WAVELENGTH your time will not be wasted!