Accounts Manager | 3 Partner Practice | £50,000 - £60,000
A vastly growing 3 Partner firm of Accountants are in search of a Manager to head up their experienced accounts team. The firm based in the heart of London are offering a market leading remuneration package, along with other benefits, to ensure they attract the best managers in the market.
Having recently merged with another practice this firm are in search of an experienced Accounts Manager, the successful candidate must have been a manager within Practice in their previous role. Working alongside another manager, and closely with the directors the successful candidate will have a strong influence.
Client service is paramount together with a high level of professionalism. In addition, this candidate should help to build an improved service offering in the department by contributing their time, expertise and experience to the team.
You will be tasked with Preparing Accounts, Tax Returns, VAT Returns and performing reviews, but more importantly you will manage a team of Accountants to get results, including a large amount of delegation and Strategic planning.
Skills and Requirements for this Head Accountant position:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous experience in a comparable role and a successful track record of managing a professional accounting department
- Results orientated
- Excellent communication and organisational skills both written and oral
- Demonstrable negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Strong organisational skills
- Hands on approach
The Ideal Head of Accounts:
- Commitment, enthusiasm, drive, determination and a flexible approach to work
- Able to be self-critical
- A good team player
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to be discrete and to be totally confidential in undertaking of the role
For more information on this Accounts Manager position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.