Tax & Trusts Executive
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Tax & Trusts Executive on behalf of a leading accountancy firm based in Bury St Edmunds.
The practice’s main client base consists of medical practices, agriculture, private clients and owner managed businesses.
A CTA or STEP qualification and experience using CCH would be highly beneficial and at least 2 years of relevant experience and an understanding of Trust and Estate accounts would be ideal. Our client is willing to consider candidates who have similar experience and full study support will be available to those who require it.
- Preparation of Trust & Estate accounts
- Monitoring deadlines on Trusts and Estates
- Completion of Inheritance Tax returns for Trusts and Estates
- Ad hoc advisory work i.e. advising on Trust distributions
- Day-to-day administration on clients
- Provide support on planning projects and researching technical issues
- Drafting clear, concise and accurate advisory letters for review
- Assisting in the training, supervising and mentoring of junior members of staff
- Providing support in dealing with telephone calls, client meetings and general office administration
Our client is one of the leading practices in the area with regards to employee satisfaction and retention, they understand that their staff are the most important aspect of the business and as such, offer a myriad of benefits including but not limited to;
- A highly competitive salary and private health insurance with individual cover available
- 24 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) and a holiday purchase scheme
- Matching employer pension contributions of up to 6% salary with possible salary sacrifice
- Paid study leaves including all professional exams, study books, revision courses and resources paid for on the first attempt
- Up to two professional subscriptions paid for and you will be encouraged to develop and learn by attending training courses and CPD events
If this role is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Tax & Trusts Executive - Bury St Edmunds