I've personally been working with this particular hiring manager for several years, and is know for hiring ambitious, driven, engaging and sharp finance professionals who are looking to progress with their studies and develop into becoming a qualified accountant!
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Ensure all Purchase invoices are entered accurately and in good time, Suppliers are paid within terms, Supplier queries are dealt with professionally and in a timely manner, Reconciling supplier statements
- Responsible for preparing payment runs for approval
- Raising sales invoices each month
- Monthly bank reconciliations for all Companies
- Ensure strong internal control environment
- Transactions are authorised within delegated limits of authority,
- Balance sheet reconciliationsare carried out regularly, Intercompany balances are reconciled each month
- Assisting in audit preparation & queries from Auditors
- Offer cover to other accounts payable team members during Holidays or Sickness
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Accounts Manager and/or Financial Controller
The successful applicant is likely to have at least 6 months experience within a Purchase Ledger function and be able to demonstrate a passion for developing further in this type of role and the ability to learn and adapt to new circumstances. You must have a good track record of quality work whilst undertaking tasks of a high volume.
Our client are a large well-known brand, who have who operate in a high volume, fast paced industry and are looking for motivated individuals to work in their Guildford, Surrey.
Salary & Benefits
£21,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement