Senior Financial Analyst
A newly qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant is required to work as a Financial Accountant for an outstanding Stock Broker in the City of London. Responsibilities:
- Assist with the daily client money reconciliation reviewed by the Financial Director
- Get involved in projects such as securing a banking licence
- Assist CFO / FD with ad-hoc projects, such as management accounting, IT implementations, audits, regulatory documents.
- Liaise with banking relationship contacts to improve relationships and services
- Improve finance processes and controls in the department
- Enhance policies and procedures in the Finance department
- Assist with the preparation of the ICAAP/ILAAP/RRP Responsible for the regulatory reporting of the firm (COREP, CMAR, FSA001, FSA002).
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience either working within a Financial Services firm or within an accounting practice that has experience dealing with FCA regulated entities.
For the right candidate this role can be very progressive. Robert Half Financial Services.
- Joining this Stock Broker's finance team of 10 as a newly qualified Financial Accountant in the City of London, you will ideally be ACA qualified likely coming from a practice background having audited Financial Services firms.
- The other profile for the successful candidate will be ACCA qualified and will be working within a financial services organisation.
- You must be energetic and have a strong work ethic and a drive to get the job done. Polished, enthusiastic and hardworking are qualities the client is looking for in abundance. Robert Half Financial Services.
- A growing Stock Broker in the City of London that is looking for a newly qualified Financial Accountant with financial services experience
- This company is in the process of becoming a licensed bank
- You will be joining a medium-sized finance team with a vast number of year's experience between them. This is a great chance to work directly with the Finance Director and get exposure to a number of different areas of the business once establishing yourself in the role.
- The firm itself is growing massively and taking on new product lines. Robert Half Financial Services.
Salary & Benefits
- The newly qualified Financial Accountant in the finance team of this top Stock broker based in the City of London will be offered between £50,000-55,000 per annum with bonus based on personal and business performance. 25 days holiday + bank holidays will be part of the package and a maximum of 7.5% employer pension contribution. Robert Half Financial Services.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement