Are you looking for a new challenge in a highly successful Accountancy Practice in Woking?
This is an ideal job opportunity for an accountant who has 4 or more years of experience at an accountancy practice, and is Part or Fully ACA/ACCA Qualified in the Woking area.
This is a Practice with a large and varied client base, and two offices covering a large geographical area, meaning that the candidate will be able to progress through the Practice.
Depending on qualification level study support can be provided.
- Preparing and management of statutory accounts
- Tax Returns
- Liaising with a portfolio of clients
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
- Training/mentoring and supervising junior members of the team
Requirements for Senior Accountant role:
- Fully/Part Qualified ACA or ACCA
- At least 4 years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- Experience with Xero, FreeAgent, Quickbooks & IRIS(Not essential but is preferred)
- Experience preparing statutory accounts
- Experience liaising effectively with clients
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- Ability to create and manage accounts
Salary is £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and qualification level
If you are interested or would like to know more then please apply direct or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers
Senior Accountant - Woking