Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant
This role is to handle all aspects of finance business partnering and management accounts (operations) for the site. Identifying and addressing issues, implementation of changes, alongside analysis, budgeting and forecasting are the staples of the position. Finance business partnering is required in order to support the client base and to fuel the further development of the business and finance team.
- Month end close processes - including preparation of and posting journals, reconciliations, cost reports & variance analysis.
- Responsibility for overhead and costing functions
- Revenue and margin financial forecasting
- Business partnering to provide support and satisfaction to different areas of the business (senior management, stakeholders etc), as well as externally
- Forecast responsibilities
- Ensuring KPIs are maintained and achieved
- Maintenance of current service levels of reporting. Continual improvement to meet business demands
- Management of expectations at senior levels - ensuring clear communication, timescales and output
- Ensuring compliance with company policies
The ideal candidate will be/have;
- Part-qualified or Qualified (SIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in financial reporting
- Experienced in month end procedures
- Experienced as a finance business partner, or in a position with key communication functions
- Experienced in the implementation of changes for continuous improvement
- Experienced in a position of control, ideally management
- Competent in presenting information to individuals in both finance and non-finance background
- Highly computer literate, including experience within an ERP system.
- Highly skilled with MS Excel
- Ideally from an Engineering / Manufacturing / Construction / FMCG background
Further information regarding ideal qualities can be obtained upon contact or application, as can information around the business itself.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000+ (depending on experience), negotiable
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
More searches like this
- Finance Manager Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Greater Manchester
- Financial Controller Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management Accountant Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Greater Manchester
- Finance Business Partner Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Greater Manchester