Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a brilliant opportunity in Cheltenham for a Finance Business Partner on a permanent contract. Sitting in its own business unit, you will have the large corporate backing, but feel like an SME on a day to day basis. The successful candidate will be paid up to £50,000 + benefits.
You will be part of the leadership team, and liase with both the finance & non finance community at all levels. This is a varied role, and the candidate taking the position will need to be able to think outside of the box, and think strategically & commercially. This is a true business partnering role, so you will not be confined to only be working with finance - instead, you'll be expected to work with the wider business - providing partnering and delivering real value add.
- Produce timely and accurate financial information including management accounts
- Produce analysis and commentary on business performance
- Ensure all control accounts are reconciled to the balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Manage the annual financial budget and quarterly forecasting process
- Manage the weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Be involved with bids, pricing models and tenders
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience in industry
- Advanced Excel and SAP experience (desirable, but not essential)
- Previous experience and demonstrable examples of value add & business improvement
Large corporate organisation with an SME feel. Excellent for developing their employees within, the Company are brilliant at offering opportunities across the business to help broaden your experience.
For more information, please call Paige Birks on 01179 935 400 or to apply, please e-mail your CV to me on
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement