Senior Accountant - Top 40 Firm
London - Top 40
Up to £47,000 + Benefits
I am currently working for an award-winning mid-tier accountancy firm in the city who are keen to add an experienced and qualified Accounting professional to their sociable and successful team.
The benefits of working for this firm include (But are not limited to):
- Flexible working
- Excellent work life balance policies
- Market leading remuneration
- Internal and external secondment opportunities
- The chance to work under a wide range of Partners
- The opportunity to deal with a massive range of clients around the world
- Clear and targeted progression towards Supervisor/Assistant Manager
To be considered for this role, you will ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified with around 1-2 years of post-qualified experience, working in an accounting focused role for a UK based accountancy firm.
You will also need to be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written, as this firm is very client facing and providing an excellent client service is at the heart of this firm's success.
If you are keen on the above and looking for clear progression and an excellent work life balance, then call Nick to find out more on 020 7269 6329 or to be considered for the vacancy send your CV to Nicholas.email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR