Senior Group FP&A Analyst
Senior Group FP&A Analyst
Robert Half are business partnering with a global brand based in Surrey who are looking to recruit a new Senior Group FP&A Analyst.
This organisation is very much a market leader, they have operations across the world and are one of the most premium employees in the UK. They are well known for hiring top talent with high potential, they push their people hard to as driving growth and adding commercial support is expected from their finance teams.
If you are looking to work in a commercial role in a fast paced environment then please apply to find out more.
This role is commercial focused but has a high element of FP&A, Reporting and Control. Having a strong commercial mind-set, coupled with a technical / audit background would be highly advantageous.
The successful Senior Group FP&A Analyst must be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background, including A-Levels and Degree.
Our client is looking for someone who has had a very progressive and fast track career to date.
This would suit someone who is working as Commercial Analyst, FP&A Manager or Group Accountant looking for a step up/
Our client is open on sector experience, they just want someone who is highly talented, confident and ambitious.
- Produce the analysis to explain the Group P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow, including explaining variances to budget, prior year and latest forecast.
- Support the preparation of the monthly Group CFO presentations to the PLC Board and the Group Executive Committee, quarterly presentations on forecast and annual presentations on budget and strategic plan.
- Play an active role in enhancing the Group's monthly reporting processes, including where necessary the redesign of the process, templates and reporting packs used. Present information in a meaningful way highlighting the key messages and actions clearly and concisely.
- Perform deep dives when required into the financial statements of the regions and business units, to ensure accuracy of monthly reporting, with particular focus on working capital, provisions and accruals.
- Review the monthly global functional cost reporting, and liaise with the regions and businesses to understand the trends and variances, and improve the quality of this reporting going forward.
- Collate, produce, analyse and distribute regular and ad-hoc data, documentation and reports to Group management so that they receive accurate up to date information according to agreed timescales.
- Assist in the quarterly and half yearly reviews of the performance of the regions and business units. This will include the review of existing financial performance against budget, forecasts and last year so that a full and timely understanding of financial performance is presented to management with recommendations. This analysis will be used by the Group CEO and CFO when communicating results externally to the market.
- Assist as required with the preparation of the Annual Report, Investor Relations presentations and other external presentation material
- Manage ad-hoc projects and work outputs as required.
The successful Senior FP&A Analyst must be a qualified accountant (ACA Big 4 Ideally) with a strong academic background. A strong track record gained within a large and complicated blue chip would be beneficial. Exposure to working in Audit, Transactional Service and a Group Finance Function would be the perfect route.
A strong technical match to the job description is important given the exposure and growth deliverables.
Our client is one of the strongest and most recognisable brands in the world.
£65,000 - £80,000 + Exceptional Benefits. 20% Bonus, Car Allowance & Pension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement