Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary credit controller to support a rapidly growing manufacturing business in Southampton. The role is being offered as a 9 month temporary assignment.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit a target driven credit controller to join a high performing finance team. It is essential you can demonstrate a clear understanding of being able to prioritise the ledger and can give clear examples of bringing in aged debt.
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone, email and also scheduling visits.
- You will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts.
- Responsible for meeting monthly KPI's whilst maintaining an excellent relationship with customers.
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaising with third parties.
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
- As well as credit control you will be responsible for working closely with the sales ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers.
- Ad hoc duties.
The successful credit controller is likely to have had previous credit control experience, specifically in dealing with high volumes and demonstrating a clear understanding of prioritising the ledger. You will be working with a team of approximately 6 and reporting directly to the senior credit controller.
The role is based in the company's modern offices in Southampton. Working exclusively with Robert Half the company has experienced a recent acceleration in growth. This company is a market leading manufacturing business.
Salary and Benefits
£13 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement