Within this position you’ll be meeting with are large variety of clients on a regular basis and providing financial modelling and due diligence reports. This role provides the opportunity to originate sell-side transactions for private equity clientele and investment options for entrepreneurs. You’ll also be heavily involved with providing strategic advice and deal planning, executing a large range of cross border mergers and acquisitions deals.
To be successful in this role you’ll:
- Have a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in Private Equity, Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Management Consulting or Accounting.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management or Technology.
- Have strong research, analytical and financial modelling skills
- Have a proven track record of presentation and organisation skills
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a Proficient Mandarin Speaker
This position comes with a competitive salary and market leading benefits.
For more information please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers