General Ledger Accountant
General Ledger Accountant - Permanent - Slough
A General Ledger Accountant is required by this multi-national company based in Slough, Berkshire. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the key purpose of the General Ledger Accountant role is to provide general ledger support in regard to the Balance Sheet and will involve performing reconciliations and will also include the maintenance and management of accounting associated with the company’s operational system.
Key tasks of the General Ledger Accountant include GL Reconciliations, checking the integrity of the GL interface, systems maintenance and overall responsibility for the BACS payments.
The ideal General Ledger Accountant will need:
- part-qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- at least 3 years experience in a finance and accounting function
- strong MS Office and Excel
- system and process improvement experience skills
- good team player and self-starter
In return you will receive a salary between £30k-£32k + car + excellent benefits
More searches like this
- Financial Accountant Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Slough
- Management Accountant Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Slough
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Slough
- Financial Reporting Manufacturing & Engineering Part qualified jobs in Slough