Transaction Services, Audit & Accounts Senior required!
My client is a top 70 firm with offices based in Central London and various other locations. They are on the lookout for a bright and ambitious Audit Senior to join the team. However, this particular firm does not offer a typical Audit Senior role.
This is a mid-tier firm, with certain mid-tier firms you find something that you will not find at a large firm and many benefits you will not find at a small firm. The benefits for this one are as follows:
- Highly mixed client base, from start ups to listed within a range of sectors
- Audit, accounts and corporate finance is grouped together and not separated! Tax is separate but you can second into the division when an opportunity arises
- Genuine flexibility and a good work life balance
- A solid brand to add to your CV
- Exposure to reporting standards for very large/ unique clients
- Fast progression
- A highly competitive, above market rate salary
Sounding good so far!? Great!
All you need is excellent communication skills, to be newly qualified, qualified or approaching qualification with regards to the ACA/ ACCA and to be moving across from another practice. The ideal candidate will have passed every exam at the first attempt, will be moving from a similar size practice and will be truly confident & extrovert.
To apply for this Audit Senior role, please give me a call on 020 7269 6318 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
7 in 10 people that read an advert do not apply out of fear of rejection, be one of the three that do and you actually have a chance for success, be one of the 7 and you will not. Simple - apply now!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR