Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting a Credit Control clerk for a large Manufacturing Company based near Pontypool.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of an accounting service, reporting into the Credit Manager. This role is looking to pay a rate of £10.00 per hour. The role will be for an ongoing temporary basis.
- Communicate with customers concerning short payments and errors
- Regular checks against orders
- Investigate all claims
- Process petty cash returns
- Print and send credit notes
- Assign and post customer payments
- The successful candidate must have at least one year's work experience in a Credit Control role
- Driven, motivated and organised
- Experience of building relationships and rapport with customers
- The ability to work accordingly to strict deadlines
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office, and most importantly Excel
- £10.00 + holiday pay
This role is for an immediate start.
If this role is of interest, please feel free to get in touch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement