The Finance Partner drives the day to day finance reporting at site level. The role is responsible of ensuring finances reflect a true and accurate depiction of reality. In order to achive that, the person holding the role will get direct expousure the business activities across the campus as well as to senior management.
- Drive month end activities and be point of contact with above site team (SMAS)
- Analyze evolution on Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) and Material Usage Variance (MUV)
- Monitor strategic saving projects and GSK Production System (GPS) benefits
- Partner with business (i.e. Enviroment Heath and Safety, IT,) to provide sound financial advice
- Undersand and report headcount movements and challenges
- Own Asset Register and depreciation methodology
- Report Monthly/Weekly KPIs
- Define a new Cost per Pack approach
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you’ll be given the opportunity to:
• Play an important role in delivering our mission
• Be an essential part of diverse, global team
• Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You’ll also receive a competitive salary package including on target bonus, shares, private medical insurance, Company Pension Plan, 26 days annual holiday, private healthcare option, bonus scheme and a share purchase scheme plus a personalized career development pathway.
Interested in Joining the Team?
Please ensure you apply before COB 26th January 2018 to ensure you’re in the running!
If requiring an adjustment for a disability, once selected for
Interview you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity
• Previous relevant Accounting experience
• Must display a customer service focused attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and displays initiative in solving problems
• Ability to plan and manage workload to ensure all key deadlines are met
• Actively seeks to improve processes making them more effective and efficient
• Proven ability to work as a member of multi-functional and multi-cultural teams
• Ideally studying towards a Accountancy qualification
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.