Global Process Lead FP&A
Global Process Lead FP&A
Robert Half is pleased to be exclusively partnering with a FTSE listed business is South Birmingham. The role comes at an exciting time for the Group and guarantees exposure at a Senior Level. This role has a global remit, reporting into the Head of Service Delivery and many other key stakeholder groups across the business.
Key Purpose of Role
The role will drive the global standardisation process and will minimise financial risk by providing a fit for purpose, efficient and effective global process within a strong and regularly monitored control environment.
The Global Process Lead role within CSS supports the GPO in the implementation of enterprise wide vision, strategy, and performance objectives for the end-to-end process. Sponsored by the GPO, the Global Process Lead actively gathers and recommends external best practices, proposes and implements improvements, ensuring appropriate stakeholders are part of the planning and implementation process.
The Global Process Lead takes full accountability for the effective operation of the global process, ensuring the defined outcomes of the GPO are delivered effectively.
- Supports the development of vision, strategy, policy and objectives for the global process.
- Ensures the standard process is documented and any exceptions tracked.
- Ensures adherence to standard methods and data security requirements.
- Monitors process effectiveness and efficiency across the Group using KPIs and external benchmarking.
- Develops and implements process and process governance improvement initiatives.
- Approve process changes and define functional requirements for system solutions.
- Shares best practice and communicates role and achievements within global finance.
- Review of internal audit reports, ensuring actions are correctly assigned.
- Identify training gaps and put in place remediation.
- Proactively engages with stakeholders.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the BPO Partner, driving continuous improvement
- Governs and facilitates the integration of new business within process framework
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Demonstrable experience of process ownership within a similar industry.
- Six Sigma qualification.
- Project management qualification.
Essential technical and professional skills
- Leadership capabilities and personal gravitas.
- Evidence of building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and key business stakeholders.
- Evidence of ability to influence key decision makers.
- Excellent process and systems understanding and application.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre model for a medium to large sized business.
- Able to step back from operational process to focus on the strategic challenges.
- Adaptable, enthusiastic and a continuous learner.
Additional dimensions, KPI's or special features of the role
- Good leadership, able to motivate and incentivise high performing team, not necessarily line managed by the role.
- Manages a portfolio of process projects of varying scale and complexity, ensuring risk, complexity and competing demands effectively managed; scale likely to be up to £1m of spend.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, able to form good relationships with Executive and Senior stakeholders and the BPO Partner.
- Personally credible, demonstrates good judgement and integrity.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly within the UK, AsPac, ME and USA.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, then please contact me to discuss in more detail. You will need to have demonstrable experience in this field. My direct email is
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
More searches like this
- Financial Controller Public sector / NGO Fully qualified jobs in Birmingham
- Head of Finance Public sector / NGO Fully qualified jobs in Birmingham
- Financial Planning & Analysis Public sector / NGO Fully qualified jobs in Birmingham
- Financial Reporting Public sector / NGO Fully qualified jobs in Birmingham