Client Manager – Coventry - £35-45,000 + Flexible working
My client is part of an acquisitive fast growing Top 20 practice with over 60 staff in a thriving office. Following the addition of a new client portfolio they have an opportunity for an experienced client manager.
The successful candidate will join a well established team with opportunities to progress to a senior management role within the business.
Based in modern offices on the outskirts of Coventry, close to the airport, situated just 5 minutes from a retail park with a range of stores and leisure facilities. Easily commutable from Nuneaton, Hinckley, Rugby, Warwick, Kenilworth or Solihull.
You will be involved in managing a c£200k portfolio of clients with accounting and business advice who operate in a diverse range of business sectors. These clients typically range from owner managed businesses, small limited companies and partnerships up to c£0.25m turnover and are located nearby to the office.
Reporting to the Directors you will look after a portfolio of clients:
- Delivery of high quality general practice accounts services, coordinating your team members.
- Achieve department and individual performance objectives.
- Manage administration of client, including budgets, WIP and timely billing.
- Run client meetings to discuss their business and key risks.
- Delivering results and managing client expectations.
- Supervise and coach, train and develop staff to develop their knowledge.
- Professional accounting qualification ACA/ACCA or ICAS.
- Practice background with good accounting knowledge.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Organised with ability to implement and follow systems and procedures.
- IT skills, with knowledge of Excel, Word and ideally CCH.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm.
- A salary of £35 – 45,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression through continued professional development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.