Accountant - PART TIME
We are proud to be working with a well-known Charity in Milton Keynes. The position is Part Time and are looking for a accountant to join a team of three.
You will be preparing, examining and analysing financial reports and records. Providing accurate, high quality accountancy support to the Director of finance.
Key skills that would be advantageous are:
- Retail Experience
- Accountant - PART TIME
- £30,000 PR - Milton Keynes
- (20 hours a week - completely flexible hours).
This job would be well suited to individuals who wish to do the school run or busy people who would like more time to do the things they love! As mentioned the hours are completely flexible!
Retail & Stock
- Cybertill stock management - analyse and post figures in relation to retail stock
- Preform unannounced stock checks at the shops and warehouse
- To analyse retail (shops and online) income and expenditure, proactivity communicating with retail generation budget holders
- Attending Retail and managers meetings
- Preparation of the Retail and Consolidated management accounts and commentary
- Review and analysis of balance sheet accounts including intercompany
- Review of Trial Balance
- Preparation of audit schedules for presentation to external auditors, providing additional information as requested
- Provide external accounts with information in relation to corporation tax computations.
Budget - Retail and Consolidation
- Salary budget
- Admin and overhead budget
- Compilation of the overhall
- Budget phasing for import into Sage 200
Process complex in-house monthly Payroll (approximately 180 employees)
- Preparation of the Quarterly VAT return
- Preparation of the Partial exemption adjustment
If you are interested in Part Time or know of anyone that is please get in touch!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement