Robert Half Accountemps is currently working with a market leading real estate management business based in Central London, to recruit a Financial Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £275-325 p.d.
The role will provide interim cover for 3-6 months, involving two direct reports. The position will begin immediately and report directly into the Financial Controller.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and profit and loss accounts
- Overseeing the work of two direct reports in the purchase ledger/payments team
- Managing the full month end process and production of draft sets of management accounts
- Posting of journals, accruals, prepayments etc.
- Monitoring spending, costs and budgets
- Analysing the company's financial performance
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
- Making business decisions with other managers
- Carrying out internal audits of various departments
- Providing external auditors with company reports and financial data
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Real estate, construction, facilities management or outsourcing experience is desirable but not necessary. The
As well as the day rate of £275-325 per day, it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team. Easily accessible Central London location. Walking distance from Oxford Circus.
Salary & Benefits
- They have a huge growth rate, and you will gain exposure to some of the highest-calibre commercial finance professionals operating within industry at the moment.
- This role offers the opportunity to join a market-leading firm, with an almost unparalleled portfolio of properties, and a top-tier client list occupying their serviced properties.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement