ACA / ACCA Qualified Audit Senior - Northampton c£33K - £36K
Opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA with experience in accountancy and audit gained from working within Public Practice develop their career with a Top 20 firm.
You will be working in a team, reporting to Manager and Partner level working closely with clients, managing junior staff and developing your technical, commercial and people management skills.
Summary of Main Responsibilities
- Planning Audit assignments for multi million turnover SMEs.
- Managing and supervising junior staff with involvement in their training and development.
- Significant client contact, being an integral part of the communication process with clients.
- Involved with business advisory requirements and an opportunity to work on projects for clients.
Qualifications and Skills required
- ACA or ACCA, fully or nearly qualified with practice experience
- Good accounts preparation skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience - Sage, Excel, Word and tax software
- Previous experience of supervising junior members of staff
- Up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Ability to work well under pressure
It is essential that you have relevant Practice experience and in particular already have a sound knowledge of auditing Owner Managed Businesses.
If you are fully qualified or nearing qualification this is an excellent opportunity to continue with your Professional development as part of the next stage of your career.